Friday, August 22, 2008

Praise God!

Susette has turned around 360 degrees. She is feeling great and eating all food through her mouth and does not use the stomach tube at all. Praise Jesus! This prompted us to move up our move back to Haiti. i just got back from dropping Ari and Vienna off in Haiti. i enrolled our kids in school and we are planning on moving back as soon as Susette has her stomach tube removed and we get a thumbs up from our doctor.

When i was in Haiti we joined with the children at the orphanage for a night of prayer, praise, adoration, worship and thanksgiving to the Lord for the miracle he has worked. We all wept for joy and felt His powerful presence. It was an unbelievable night!

Please keep praying! God bless you.

4 comments:

pam f said...

I'd say PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His powerful healing is almost complete. Jesus is sooooo great.
Love and prayers to all.

samws said...

Praise GOD;
Isaiah 40:31 They that wait upond the Lord shall renew their strenght; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
SUSETTE, I think your waiting period is almost over; GLORY!!!
Can't wait to see you in Haiti in Oct.
LOVE YA, Sam & Elaine

Diana Hanshaw said...

Suzette has been on my prayer list since I first heard about her illness. I am so glad I found this blog so I can keep up w/her progress. Praise God for the miracle he's performing!!! We serve an awesome God!!! Thank you Jesus... You are the Great Physician!!!! I will continue to pray.

Gail said...

Praise God, I can't wait to see all of you back in Haiti together! In the meantime, I'll keep praying. I see the girls everyday so if they need anything tell them to ask.